What to Bring
We want you to have the time of your life fishing with us. Decades of fishing have taught us what is essential for a great time.
- Rain gear
- Polarized sunglasses (amber lenses are ideal)
- A comfortable hat that blocks the sun
- Bug spray
- Lunch and snacks
Here are a few extra items that aren't necessary, but will help you be a more effective angler.
- Fishing pliers: I am always available to unhook fish, cut leaders, etc., but sometimes things happen fast. It’s nice to have a good pair of pliers on your hip.
- Comfortable shoes: Standing on the bow can be tiring. Good, comfortable shoes can make a big difference in the way you feel. The better you feel, the better you'll perform when that fish pops up.
What We Provide
We will always have all necessary licensing. We'll have a cooler full of water and ice for our time on the water. Feel free to bring any specific drinks you would like in the cooler, as well as your lunch and snacks.
- All necessary licensing and insurance
- A cooler full of water and ice
- All equipment, gear, and vehicles
- Decades of knowledge on local spots
- A relaxed, positive attitude that encourages you to fish your best